The following information explains what these figures mean to help you to choose the battery which best suit your needs:
MAH -mAh stands for milliamp hours, which is basically a rating of the amount of time between recharges. The higher the mAh rating of your battery, the longer it takes before it dies.
A (AMPS)- A higher amp rating would allow the battery to produce more wattage. Power (watts) is volts x amps. Higher wattage will allow vapers to produce a thicker, fuller cloud of smoke.
Check the battery requirements of your electronic cigarette to ensure you are purchasing the right batteries for your device.
|SONY 18650 VTC6|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Max. continous discharge current||20A|
|Standard charging current||1.5A|
|Protection||Not Protected (Flat-Top)|
LITHIUM BATTERY SAFETY DISCLAIMER
- Always use a battery charger that is rated for Li-ion cells
- Batteries should never be left charging unattended
- Batteries should never be loose in pocket or bag (a carry case is recommended)
- All lithium batteries have a cycle-life - usually 400 cycles, however a battery should be replaced every 2 years - whichever comes first.
- Never continue to use a battery with a broken PVC wrap.
- Never completely discharge batteries
- Do not expose to extreme heat
- Do not use these cells in a Mechanical Device.
- User assumes all associated risk.
- Premier Vaping will not be held responsible for any personal injury as a direct result of misuse or safety negligence. Please be aware of the risk with Lithium-Ion cells before ordering.